Fiber Optic Clip-On Variable AttenuatorPart Number: F1-0045
Easy and simple to install, this Fiber Optic Clip-On Variable Attenuator is a completely passive device attaching at any point in a fiber cable where you need it. This Fiber Optic Clip-On Variable Attenuator provides adjustable attenuation levels from 0 to >47db at 1550nm and attenuation from 0 to >21db at 1310nm with low back reflection. Finally, the Fiber Optic Clip-On Variable Attenuator is great for hundreds of uses, leaving no adverse effects on the cable.
- Dimensions: Length = 1 1/2", Diameter = 3/4"
- Completely passive device, working by physical attenuation of a 3mm jacketed singlemode cable.
- Can use with smaller jacket sizes, but attenuation performance may vary
- Easy and simple to install and attach at any point in a fiber cable
- Adjustable attenuation levels from 0 to >47db at 1550nm
- Attenuation from 0 to >21db at 1310nm
- Operating temperature range: -40C to 70C
- Low back reflection