TC-1 Polywater SqueekyKleen Telcom Cleaner-Saturated Wipe (12pk)Part Number: TC-1
Polywater TC-1 SqueekyKleen Saturated Wipes (12 pk). These SqueekyKleen saturated wipes cleans and fans fiber in two wipes without alcohol, saving you time and money. No follow-up with alcohol is required to get fiber optic fibers clean and separated when preparing for splicing.
The Polywater TC-1 SqueekyKleen Saturated Wipes contains a formula that is less harsh on hands and reduces chemical odors and vapor concentrations. The Polywater TC-1 SqueekyKleen Saturated Wipes are also formulated to remove pik from the entire surface of loose-tube or ribbon fibers, leaving no residue.
Safe on acrylate and Mylar, these Polywater TC-1 SqueekyKleen Saturated Wipes help keep your splice equipment clean of dirt and contamination to enable better fiber alignment and splice quality.
- Cleans pik without the use of alcohol
- Minimal wiping, wipe twice to clean
- No residue
- Safe for use on ribbon fiber and fans fiber quickly
- Cleaning: When wiping a 3-foot section of 12-count fiber from a buffer tube, the pre-saturated towel will squeak and fan fibers with 2 wipes.
- Solvency Power: At 68° F (20°C), will dissolve .020" (.5mm) film of PE/PJ or ETPR grease completely from cable jacket with less than two minutes of vigorous agitation (no wiping).
- Residue: When placed on a clean glass panel and dried, the solvent shall not leave any visible residue
- Water Content: When tested by the ASTM 1533B method, water content shall be less than 75 ppm.
- Flash Point: When tested via a Pensky-Martin Closed Cup Test (ASTM D93), the cleaner shall have a flash point above 140°F.
Also we have liquid bottles of the cleaner used in these Polywater TC-1 SqueekyKleen Saturated Wipes. Please click here.