AFL Fast LC Connector, 62.5/125um Multimode with 900um Boot,6pcs/packPart Number: FAST-LCMM62.5-6
AFL FAST LC Connector, 62.5/125um Multimode, Fit 250um Bare Fiber, 900um Buffered Fiber, 2.0mm and 3.0mm Jacket. Housing Color: Beige.
No special assembly tools required with this product! These AFL FAST Connectors come factory pre-polished for field installable connectors. This eliminates the need to hand polish in the field. These AFL FAST Connectors use proven mechanical splice technology to ensure precise fiber alignment. Factory pre-cleaved fiber stubs and a proprietary index matching gel combine to offer immediate low loss termination to single mode or multimode optical fibers.
These AFL FAST Connectors are compatible with 250um and 900um optical fibers, as well as 900um, 2mm, and 3mm cordage. All primary fiber types are supported, and each connector is color coded per industry standard requirements to assist in identification during and after installation.
A factory-installed wedge clip (included with each connector) is removed and discarded upon completion of the termination. Also within this product are translucent wedges to enable the use of a common VFI to provide a "pass/fail" signal once physical contact is achieved.
- Pre-stubbed, factory-polished ferrule and no epoxy required
- Precision mechanical alignment insures low loss
- Fiber can be re-seated
- 900um boot provide with each connector
- VFL can be used to confirm fiber is installed properly
- Meets TIA/EIA 568A performance requirements and TIA/EIA 604 (FOCIS) connector interface requirement
- Use in premise and LAN environments, fiber optic patch panels, direct equipment termination, fiber to the subscriber (FTTX) applications, repair and replacement situations, and equipment test leads.