HS-1 Polywater Hydrasol Cable Gel Remover Saturated Lint Free Wipes - 12 Pack BoxPart Number: 1091T
Perfect for removing the Icky-pick from cable, the HS-1 Polywater Hydrasol Cable Gel Remover is water-based solvent cleaner that is amazingly effective and safe. The HS-1 Polywater Hydrasol Cable Gel Remover contains no CFC, chlorinated solvents, or glycol ether and its components are on the FDA and FEMA "generally recognized as safe" lists. The HS-1 Polywater Hydrasol Cable Gel Remover consists of a water-based solvent (over 50% water) and as a result, has low toxicity through inhalation, oral, or skin/dermal exposure and easily rinses off your hands and tools.
- Water based solvent (over 50% water content)
- Less than 2% of non-volatile solids
- Easily rinsed off with water, no CFC's, chlorinated solvents, or glycol ether
- Solvency Power: In under 2 minutes, dissolves .020" (.5 mm) film of PE/PJ or ETPR grease from cable jacket with agitation (no wiping).
- Combustibility: Self-extinguishes in under five seconds when wicked onto 00 steel wool and ignited