Polywater SqueekyKleen Telecom Cleaner, 1 Pint (16 oz), Bottle with Flip TopPart Number: TC-16LF
The perfect product to get your fibers "squeaky clean" and separated when you are preparing the fibers for splicing. The Polywater SqueekyKleen cleaner is not as harsh on your hands and does not require any follow-up with alcohol. As a result, The Polywater SqueekyKleen cleaner reduces any chemical odors and vapor concentrations to a minimum, especially when used in splice trailers and vaults.
The Polywater SqueekyKleen's unique formula is perfectly designed to remove pik from the entire surface of loose-tube or ribbon fibers, leaving behind no residue and again, preparing the fibers for splicing.
If you are looking for individual towlettes of the Polywater SqueekyKleen cleaner, we have single package here. Just click on the link!
- Product is safe for use on acrylate and Mylar.
- Cleans off pik without the use of alcohol
- Minimal wiping (2 wipes only)
- Leaves no residue
- Have ribbon fiber, no problem, safe to use on ribbon fiber
- Fans fiber quickly and cleans them "squeaky clean"
- When cleaning and wiping a 3-foot section of 12-count fiber from a buffer tube, the pre-saturated towelette will "squeak" and fan fibers with 2 wipes.
- Solvency Power: At 68° F (20°C), will dissolve .020" (.5mm) film of PE/PJ or ETPR grease completely from cable jacket with less than two minutes of vigorous agitation (no wiping).
- Residue: When placed on a clean glass panel and dried, the solvent shall not leave any visible residue (<100 ppm).